Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

11 June 2011

HEME 24hr Hydrating Ultra-White Lift V-Mask, Sparkling White Mask and Instant Lift & Whitening Eye Mask

Big Huge Thanks to HEME Singapore!

I was awarded with three boxes of HEME masks.

I have been a BIG Fans of Heme mask.

If you would ask me what's my favorite mask, I'd say HEME.

It's honest from the bottom of my heart.

Trust me!

Other than the lovely packaging and the fact that it's endorsed by S.H.E !

I am in love with the mask truly because of the effect of the mask.

It is FABULOUS! I always wakes up with toink" skin! =D

The calming, soothing and relaxing effect really works!

I love them. But it's a bit sad that the masks are a lil bit pricey.

They are retailing at;

1. 24hr Hydrating Ultra-White Lift V-Mask Price: $20.90 (5 pieces in a box)

2. 24hr Hydrating Sparkling White Mask - Price: $18.90 (5 pieces in a box)

3. Instant Lift & Whitening Eye Mask - Price: $18.90 (5 pieces per box)

But, It's definitely worth it!

You really need to try it to experience the magic!

I did a short review of 24hr Hydrating Sparkling White Mask and

Instant Lift & Whitening Eye Mask a year ago if you still remember.

http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com/2010/07/heme-masks-by-she.html

Since then, I've been stocking up HEME masks in my fridge and

It has become one of my secret products to my smooth skin. =P

This is my first time trying 24hr Hydrating Ultra-White Lift V-Mask

To me, both 24hr Hydrating Sparkling White Mask and

24hr Hydrating Ultra-White Lift V-Mask are very similar.

Other than the effect - Whitening only and Whitening & Lifting,

It smells similar and the texture is the same.

The big difference between these two products is the shape of the mask.

24hr Hydrating Ultra-White Lift V-Mask is actually a 3D mask.

You would find some holes that can be hooked to your ears.

The purpose of it is to lift up your skin even more.

To me, maybe because I have a big face, I found it too tight. =P

But do not doubt the effect.

It really did lift up, moisturized and smoothed my skin!

Do check them out at your nearest Watson or visit them at;

http://www.heme.com.sg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct