Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

10 June 2011

Dolly Wink Eyelash, Eyelash Case and Eyelash Glue



Hola! How are you girls?
Again, today's post would be about Dolly Wink!
I have been looking for Dolly Wink Eyelash.



So these are the eyelashes I got.



I got the Dolly Wink Eyelash case and Eyelash glue too!
Watson selling it at SGD 9.90 !



Today I would be reviewing the Eyelashes!



Lets start from Dolly Wink - No.1 - Dolly Sweet !



Why is the lashes good?
Because it looks natural!
Compared to our usual lashes, it has no lashes bone!



See that? the bone is transparent!
*click to view larger image*

Same thing for the lower lashes.
I have Dolly Wink - No.8 Pure Little Lashes with me.



Click on the picture for a clearer view.



Two pairs in a set and
both lashes are different design!



For lower lashes,
it's actually divided into 5 sections for easy application
And it looks extremely natural! I am in love with lower lashes!



See that? amazingly natural right!



Sorry for bad lighting photo.





Brighter and Bigger eyes with Dolly Wink!



1 comment :

  1. Hi! Love your Dollywink eyelashes! :))
    Do you know how much is the Dollywink liquid eyeliner in HK?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct