Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

26 June 2011

Chloé Parfums’ A Rosy Affair at Metro Paragon

I was invited to Chloé Parfums’ A Rosy Affair
that was held at Metro Paragon today!.
I RSVP-ed for 3pm session.



Guess what? I was late for the event duh!
I've tried my best *seriously*
I was late for not 15mins not 30mins but one hour!
=_=" I traveled all the way from Tampines
that's located at the end of Singapore! lol

Anyway, guess what? it was so nice of them.
Instead of turning me down, they assigned
the Corsage Guru from GreetingCuts to guide me personally
Step by Step! Duh! I felt so exclusive =D
This is my work! nice?
Those lil tiny roses are mad fresh!



Various of drinks were offered and I choosed fruit punch!



Chocolates and a lot more light snacks were offered to me too!



*Heavenly sinful!*

Guess what's next? Luxury Rose Hand Spa! *wohoo!*

It was my first encounter to paraffin wax.

It was a little bit warm when I dipped my hand into it.

It gets better afterward.

It was wrapped for a duration of 10-15mins.

Then they massages my hand with Chloe Lotion!

My hand was very smooth and moisturized!

The smells of the lotion last day long! lol

Most importantly the main point of my post today!


"CHLOE Rose Edition Eau de Parfum"



For a limited edition, the brands signature fragrance dresses up with a bright pink ribbon. At the heart of the Chloe Eau de Parfum, the rose, always dazzling and delicate. A bouquet of rose with a velvety heart interlacing floral notes of magnolia and lilly of the valley, enhanced with honeyed accents of amber and cedar wood. Like the Chloe woman, the Rose Edition is eager to surprise. The bottle favours refined elegance with its cream and nude palette tones, while the bright pink ribbon evokes the freshness and spontaneity of a springtime fancy. The fragrance sparkles, natural and joyful. Irresistibly rose pink.

Review: I've been a fans of roses fragrance parfume

and their latest fragrance -CHLOE Rose Edition

has became my latest favorite fragrance!

It smells extremely elegant and feminine.

You really have to smell it yourself!

Do check them out at your nearest store!

Thank you so much for all the goodies and also the hospitality!

It was really a great and pampering evening!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct