Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

19 June 2011

$5 Popeyes Meal Voucher (Worth $10) by Deal.com.sg

As you all know,
I have been tuning on Deal.com.sg deals daily!
One day, I spotted this Unbelievable deal!
Popeyes Voucher worth $10 was selling at half price! $5 Only!
Without much considering,
I click "BUY NOW" button on the left!



After settling the payment, I received an email from them.
I followed the instruction in the email and printed the vouchers..



And tada! that's fast and simple isn't?
Half price deal man! How can I miss it!



Two days ago, Bf and I happily visited
The Popeye Outlets at Singapore Flyer for lunch!

Popeyes have been expanding their business.

As per today, if I am not wrong, they have total of 11 outlets already!

The newest outlet is located in ION Orchard.

Anyway, it was our first time trying Popeyes in Singapore!

The exact first time experience with Popeyes was weeks ago!

When we were in Hong Kong! We found a Popeyes in the Airport

and we decided to buy some chicken before departing from HK.

We ordered 2 Popeyes - Maxi Meal!

It was on promotion too! The actual price of the meal was $13.60.

Guess what? The voucher we bought was FLEXIBLE!

It can be used on promotion item too!

OMG! Double saving *jump happily* yay!

Which means, in total, we saved about..Let's calculate:

Actual $13.60 - promo $ 8.50 = We save $5.10

We only spend $5 to buy the $10 valued voucher = We save $5

Aiyoh! I don't know how to calculate #IHateMath

but approximately I think we save about $10 !! Hahaha..!

See! We only spent $5 on $14.60 ($13.60+upsize $1) meals!

Ups, which mean I save about $9.60! Ok! Whatever it is!

As long as it's CHEAPER *I am satisfied*

Hahaha!

*Smile*

The meal consists of

1 Regular Mashed Potato

1pcs of Biscuit

2pcs of Drumlets

1pcs of Chicken

2pcs of Chicken Breasts

1 Regular Meal

(We upsized our meal by adding $1)

I LOVE THEIR MASHED POTATO!

The best one I've ever had so far!

Bf has been a fans of KFC Mashed potato and guess what?

He changed his mind! He love Popeyes Mashed Potato!

(So unfaithful duh! This kind of bf is dangerous!)

*Think too much* Hahaha!

Luckily I bought 3 vouchers! He said, he wants MORE~!

Hahaha I was extremely FULL

and so, I ordered another meal for him only.

It was our first meal at 5pm!

So, forgive us him for being a dinosaurs that noon! lol

He looks extraordinarily handsome in this photo.

So I decided to put a larger picture of him here. Hahaha..

For those who have bought the $5 Popeye deals from Deal.com.sg

Congratulation!

You've made the right choice to follow Deal.Com.Sg


For those who still not following, DO NOT WAIT!

Register an account and subscribe to their mailing list asap!

To avoid disappointment =D

DEAL.COM.SG

2 comments :

  1. Hi, Neat post. There's an issue with your site in internet explorer, could test this? IE still is the marketplace leader and a good portion of other folks will leave out your wonderful writing because of this problem.
    my site :: www.nfljerseyswhosalevip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18 May, 2013

    Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about
    this, like you wrote the book in it or something.

    I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a
    little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog.
    An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

    My site: christian louboutin shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct