Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

15 May 2011

Summer - Gold/Brown Fashion

Hola! We've four season in Indonesia and Singapore!

Summer Summer Summer and Summer

Hahaha A joke that I picked up from a workshop just now.

I just came back from Kissjane blogger Affair Workshop =)

It was a great afternoon mingling with other blogger while having high tea...! =D

I met Rachel, Clara, Nadia, Jocelyn, Xinyi, Vivian, Gin, Amelia and Felicia..

They are all popular bloggers =P

Anyway! This is a blog post that I've not posted up.

It's about SUMMER! It has been so hot these day duh!

That's not the point though.

The point is..it's SUMMER fashion time!

Nice goldish flora nail for summer!

So, I bought this mid-long blouse from Indonesia.

Particularly Batam - BCS mall - for about $20

It looks like a short dress on me though hahaha (I am short mah!)

Paired it with a goldish rose ring..

A vintage bag in brown colour =)

Overall look =)

Lastly, the wedges that a lot of readers were inquiring for!

I got about almost 10 people asking me about the wedges!

Wait no more! visit xquisis.com =)

Be happy, relax and
Have a great great day!!!! =)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct