Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

06 May 2011

Sakae Sushi Addicted!


Hola ! Sakae Sushi addicted recently! =)
Not me in fact. It's HIM! lol
Anyway! Today I had my second last exam!
Hihihi ok la only 4 exams in total =_="
Felt a lil bit relax ! I am going WILD soon wohoo!!

Some yummy picture to make you hungry hihihi
Salmon Carpaccio

Sunshine Maki!


Fresh sweet Mango and crispy prawn! =)

Spicy Idako Maki


Hotate Mentaiyaki


And this is our creation HAHAHA

We called it The Hotaprawn! =P

Had Fun with the game!

Yay! I won! =D


Lastly we have Mr Gucci to present you my latest Sakae Sushi Card =P


Have a great day!
Btw, I am watching LIVE entertainment
at www.LiveoMusic.Com NOW!
Head to the website now now now!
They have a lot of freebies for you and
they are FUN People! It makes my day! =)
It's better than radio!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct