Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

22 May 2011

Palty Girl Hair Bleach - Super Flash Sparkling Blonde Review

I bought this Palty Girl Hair Bleach Hair dye

from Watson last week. It costs me $13.90 only!

It comes with a free gift too! =D

Super Flash Sparkling Blonde

Solid parfume! in a cute hot pink tube!

Here's a guide on how the result will be.

Here's what's included

Other than that, you need to provide some other items

such as rubber band, newspaper, cream and etc.

Are you ready?

Before you start, divide your hair into sections

You need to mix and shake!

Change the cap and..

And apply immediately!


Gloves and Shower Cap were provided

Wait and Rinse!

Hahaha ultimate transformation! lol

Tips: For my hair length I need 2 palty to fully covered my hair

as the mixture were not much.

After dying, shampoo and condition your hair.

My review: It doesn't dry my hair

But the smell of the solution was awful!

I almost faint! suffocated ! Wek.

Result wise, I love it! Hahaha..You love it?

Most of my friend prefer black though hohoho...


1 comment :

  1. Anonymous29 May, 2012

    just wondering, did you have natural black hair when you used this dye or did you have it dyed black? :o

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct