Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

10 May 2011

I love MCDONALDS!

Happy Meal !

I LOVE MC SPICY NUGGET !!!

It's saltier, hotter, crispier and yummier than usual nugget.

Make it permanent pleaseee....

Muah!

And also the shaker fries!!! duh!

Seaweed seasoning =D

Open and pour your seaweed powder in it.

*AWESOME picture by Rene!* muahaha...

Shake, shake, shake !!! see my hand? I was really shaking the thing okay!

HOLAH!

Next we have a GIANT size of sprite and

a mini sized orange juice from Happy meal!

Mix them up too! =D

Now!! For dessert we have, Cadbury BlackForest McFlurry™

Chunks of peanut and chocolate!

Lastly my favorite healthy!? (are you sure?) Apple dipper!!

Not healthy! because the caramel dip is sweet and sweet equals to fat!

HEAD TO

http://www.mcdelivery.com.sg

NOW!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct