Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

02 May 2011

Dolly Wink has arrived in Singapore

I am not sure if you've ever heard about this brand!
It's actually current HOT cosmetic product from Japan!
Dolly Wink!
If you see the products in Watson QUICKLY GRAB!!!
Because, it always goes OUT OF STOCK lol
I am not kidding.
Try your luck to go to Watson at Ngee Ann City or Vivo City (bigger outlet).
I saw the lashes at these two places only. (saw and never see again)
Because, again, always OOS !

Dolly Wink Eyelash Fix $16.90 and
Dolly Wink Eyelashes case $9.90
The lashes are considered expensive.
At least for me, it is expensive! lol
Dolly wink lashes price: $24.90
I heard that their mascara is good too!
Mad love with all of the packaging!
Tada! All of the lashes!
I can't decide which to get lol
Eyeshadow!
Gray Pink!
I love the eyelashes case and the eyelashes fix so much!
Eye Shadow collection
To know more about the product !
My review is coming up SOON =)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct