Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

16 May 2011

Advertorial: Hey Adonia!


Relax and have some drinks first =P



Today I am going to introduce you
another blogshop with interesting name
HeyAdonia.com
They have been in the market since December 2010
They always have constant update on their collection.
Not only that, their apparel are all updated fashion pieces.
They have some branded inspired dresses too.
Such as;

DKNY, Paul&Joe and Zara apparel

Marc by Marc Jacobs and etc


In this case, I was sponsored with this semi pink/purple dress



It is called the ASOS inspired folded waisted dress



It is a sleeveless dress and I am shy.


Hahaha..
It's a nice dress that can be worn to school
or formal party? possible!
It is all about how your accessorize it.


I paired it with my Hello Kitty Earing


I wore a bikini =D



A My Melody Ring and Hello Kitty Nail art!


Click here for Hello Kitty Nail art tutorial


The material is thin light chiffon.



Do you like my look?



Latly, paired it with a white bag and white heels =)

Now, Don't I looks like a princess?
Hahaha Just like this princess below!
This is me and Gucci =P


I bought this from Phuket.
So US right?
except the fact that the princess here is slimmer
I knew it. HAHAHA

Add HeyAdonia on Facebook HERE
And SHOP at their store now ! HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct