Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

22 April 2011

YSL Shirt - Outfit post

Here's some photo shoots attempt.
Hahaha this time round, my lil bro was the photographer.
If you compare their standard - actually not much difference Hahaha..



Let's start with a cool picture of me! =D
I love the shirt!



The material of the shirt is cotton.
Not so thick and not thin!
Just good for summer!



I can't believe that it's ME in the picture.
I looks like a celebrity in that shirt! and glasses =D
Don't I? Ok, maybe it's just me, over-confidence =P



My YSL nail art to match with the outfit =D



Juicy couture bracelet and Big rose ring for the accessories.



One thing that I like about T-shirt is that they are versatile!
It can be paired with anything! - Rene

Visit LOVEFiiEFiiE today!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct