Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

22 April 2011

Puma After Hour Party at Limited Edt, Marina Bay Sands

The after hour party was held at Limited Edt, Marina Bay Sands
on 8th April 2011 !

We arrived at the event at about 09.30pm.
It was very very crowded =(
I have been being invited to the event for four times?
However, I decided to attend only the first one
Click here for the media launch party
and this one! I wish to attend all of the parties
But too bad, I am in a very-stress mood recently huhuhu.
Btw, last night was the finale party night!
I missed it.



Here I am with my cool wedges and my fashionable bag
sponsored by Xquisis.com! =D



See that? I told you it was very very crowded.



Same as the previous party!
Some mini soccer game!

and ping-pong! (spot the celeb?)

Pic Credit: Puma Singapore

I didn't get to participate in the game though.

I found it troublesome to join as it was too packed.

I can't even stand properly.


Blink Crystal Decoration! I wish I can bring those home lol.

Some new launched shoes were being displayed at the event.

and I really wish to bring all of them home too!

Especially those that are in purple colour!

Some celebrities were spotted at the events.

Picture credit : Puma Singapore Facebook

Lastly some pictures of US at the party =)

Click to play the video





Check their Website or Facebook to find out more.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Irene,

    I have gotten a cap. how about you?
    haha.. didn't get to see you that day, did you caught sight of me???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct