Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

05 April 2011

Nitendo 3DS - Singapore!

Glasses-Free 3D is so Fun!
There is a camera function too.
You can take photo of your enemy and attack them in the game
Just like what I did below;


Defeat the boss! =)
Mauahahaha....

Singapore Price - Estimation $399
Different merchant offers different bundle packages
It can be as high as $450+
=D I enjoy playing 3DS !!
I felt like seeing and watching at an aquarium.
It's really fun!
However, I get a bit dizzy after looking at the screen =)

Watch the ads here;



Currently, there are 3 colors in the market.
However, I only saw Aqua Blue and Cosmo Black so far..


I can't wait for the purple one to release!
So nice !!! =D



4 comments :

  1. I try playing it in the store, my eyes feel so dizzy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one too!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Deyi! yah...I felt that too..
    @g.ta it's in stores now..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct