Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

19 April 2011

Naruko Skin Care Products

Hallow!! How's you day readers? =)

I have been receiving awesome product recently.

Including this one! NARUKO Skin Care Products!

It was delivered personally to my door step.

How sweet right! Anyway!

I am not sure if you have heard about the product before.

But I am very sure you know who this guy is!

Yoopy! Niu Er lao shi from the beauty show

Nu Ren Wo Zui Da (女人我最大) !

He is a professional beauty guru

who has been working in the industry for almost 20 years!

I guess, without me saying it, you should know that

he always provides us with useful information

and interesting facts in the shows.


Anyway, Naruko is actually a brand created by Niu Er lao shi.

It's originally from Taiwan and now, you can get those in Singapore!

The products are mostly made from natural ingredients.

In addition, Niu Er lao shi also believed that not all cheap products are bad.

What's important is the quality of the product.

Conversely, good products are not necessarily be sold in high prices.





Another thing that I found it interesting was,
Yeaps do not judge from outside! look at what's inside!
When I first saw the product,
I wonder why is the packaging so simple!?

But after I unboxing it, what's inside surprises me!

We can actually D.I.Y the box!

And give the box a new life!

After all of the cutting and folding! tada!

A pencil case formed! How creative right!

This is really a fabulous idea!

Awesome and lovely as it saves the earth!

Recycle!

Honestly, I always throw the packaging of my make up or skin care away.

But not for these ! They are too cute to be thrown away!

I might use it to put present or to store my things in it.

I will review the product very soon!


Lastly, these is the list of products that Naruko

offers to target at different skin types.

# [Firming] Magnolia

# [Whitening] Apple Seed & Tranexamic Acid

# [Total Defense] Narcissus

# [Oil Control] Niaouli & Tea Tree

# [Whitening] Job's Tears

# [Hydrating] Rose & Snow Fungus

# [Whitening] Majoram & Lavender

# [NARUKO Basic]


Go to Http://www.naruko.sg to find out more !

Or add them on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/narukosg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct