Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

04 April 2011

Foltene Hair Care Products Review

As usual! I am here to share good products to you all today! =)


Before that, let me ask you and myself some questions..

Do you STYLE your hair very often?

Of course!
With available and free-of-charge tutorial on youtube, blogs, etc.
With various type of hair styling products in stores.
How can girls and guys not be tempted to try!
My hand with get itch when I saw easy hair tutorial on youtube ckckck


How many times you've REBONDED your hair?

OMG. As per today, almost 10 times I guess Hahaha..
I am not kidding. Almost every years man!
But for my current hair, I think it has been 2 years since last time I rebond.
Reason: No money. Muahaha..


Have you ever PERMED permanently or CURLED your hair temporarily?

I permed my hair once when I was still in high school and it was total damage!
For temporary curl, I do it only on special occasion or when I feel I want to.


Have you ever DYED your hair?

Since I have graduated from high school, I've never stop dying it!
Muahaha..Red, Brown, Yellow, Orange, Green? Hahaha..
Picture below is just some extension.
I called it the grasshopper hair!
I still can't believe how ah-lien I am when I was a teens.


Anyway. I have been living on earth for almost 22 years.
My hair starts to get damaged since when I was about 16?
Total : 6 years of damaging period.
Can you believe it?

It's the time to pamper my hair.
That's the reason why I've stopped rebonding and dying my hair.
(ONLY at the moment though)
Because, I have found FOLTENE hair care product!

Today, I am going to introduce;
Foltene Hair Restructuring Shampoo
Foltene Hair Revitalizing Conditioner

No matter how bad the condition of your hair is, don't worry!

Foltene restructuring shampoo is here to rescue!

It's a shampoo that specially formulated to delicately cleanse

coloured and devitalized hair.

The formula contains in the shampoo

will deeply repairs and restructures hair damaged by

colouring, ironing, sun, pollution, stress and etc.

It contains Tilia Extract and Rice oil that can help your hair to restores

the natural protective film helping the

hair shaft regain its correct moisture level as well as to

strengthen, deeply nourishes and protect your hair.

The plus point for this shampoo is,

It's Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) free !!

What is SLES?

Sodium laureth sulfate, or sodium lauryl ether sulfate (SLES), is a detergent and surfactant found in many personal care products (soaps, shampoos, toothpaste etc.). SLES is an inexpensive and very effective foaming agent.[1]

SLES has been shown to produce eye or skin irritation in experimental animals and in some human test subjects.[2] Some products containing SLES have been found to contain low levels of the carcinogen 1,4-dioxane, with the recommendation from the FDA that these levels be monitored.[3]

Source: Wikipedia

Yeaps. Think of detergent!

In short, It's a harmful chemical

that can be found in most of the shampoos in the market.

Don't believe it? when you take your shower today,

try to look at the ingredients of your shampoos and be surprised.


Foltene DO NOT have that!


My review:

The shampoo smells like baby shampoo to me. It smells powdery nice!

After using it, I can feel that my hair relaxed (not kidding).

My hair is much softer and my hair scalp feels moist.

In fact, my hair is very pampered one! I can't use misc. shampoo.

If I used it, my hair will become extreme oily and dandruff will start to form.

Foltene shampoo is definitely one of my favorite choices

as it's gentle to my hair and scalp.


Next is This Foltene Revitalizing Conditioner..



In fact, it's recommended for all the girls and
if possible guys to use conditioner after shampoo.

Hair conditioner plays as an important part of your hair care!
Conditioning your hair is a crucial step to keep your hair healthy and beautiful.

Conditioners and shampoos interact with one another.
Your conditioner should complement your shampoo.

I used to be very lazy to use conditioner.
I was extremely wrong. Without conditioner, hair is unable to survive!
Think of the sun, pollution, hair dryer and etc.
Your hair needs to be moists man!
unless you want your hair to be as tough at broom;

Foltene revitalizing hair conditioner is a soft emulsion specially
formulated to condition and protect all hair types !

In particular dried and devitalized hair (omg! so me!)
It contains jojoba oil, aloe vera and ceramides! (scalp friendly ingredients)
It can deeply hydrates and repairs the hair fibre.

My review:
It smells pretty strong. In fact, it reminds me of my dad hair wax.
I wonder why.
BUT the moisturizing effect after using it is surprisingly good.
I have been tying up my hair and usually bun it up whenever I am at home.
My hair has formed some waves just like this picture below;



In fact, my hair has been wavy since last time I cut it.
And guess what? after about 2 weeks of using the conditioner,
It's so soft that my hair became almost straight!
The waviness is almost gone!

OMG. Save money! no need to rebond my hair =D
Affordable and healthier choice.

Both products can be found in selected
Watsons, Sasa, John little, Robinsons and etc

Foltene shampoos $38
Foltene conditioner $58


ADD FOLTENE ON FACEBOOK HERE

Exciting hair care giveaway coming up! Stay tune!

1 comment :

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct