Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

29 April 2011

Buy Teenage and get a Mother Day Cake for FREE !

So, Luckily I visited The official Teenage Magazine
Facebook page last night!
And I found out this awesome deal!
Because, coincidentally I was planning to head down to 313 Somerset
to redeem a deal I bought months ago as today is the last day!

So why not right?
Hohoho I bought 2 Teenage magazines and I redeem two cake!
(one redemption per cust.)
So great! $3/ magazine x2 = $6
For $6 I got 2 magazines and 2 cakes!


Btw the 4 inch cake worth $12.80 wor!! which mean x 2 - 25.60!
I save about almost $20 !! =DDD

Here's their announcement on FB (as per today):
We just got news that The Icing Room cakes are still available for redemption! Head down to The Icing Room 313@Somerset #B2-52 and present Teenage May 2011 issue to get receive a 4-inch Mother's Day Motif Cake.

P.S: Call this number 6884 8189 to check on the availability (this promo applies to the first 50 lucky readers) before heading down to avoid disappointment. Redemption is valid from April 25 - May 6 2011, 10.30 am - 8.30pm

Holah! My 3 boxes of cake!


$3 $12 $3


The mother day cake looks cute!

All the materials given.

Quickly head down to your nearest store to grab teenage
and get your FREE cake ! =)

And coincidentally my bro is going back to Indonesia tomorrow.
Gonna surprise my mum with my hand-drawn cake! Aw!
Btw, that's a Pre-mother day cake!
I guess more cakes is coming toward me Hahaha
(gonna share about on my other post)

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous03 May, 2011

    :((( i missed it. I wana get cake for my mum.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct