Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

18 April 2011

Advertorial : LoveFiieFiie

Yay! this is for the first time
I am going to do a Black and White outfit post.

Here's the hint:


So, last week I received a parcel from LOVEFiiEFiiE blogshop



Interesting blog shop name.
Easy to remember.
Friendly seller. and
most importantly awesome products!

Plus point for them:
Well organized website and products are updated!
Price are GOOD- pocket friendly !
Fast delivery

Anyway, I was sponsored with some cool T-shirts that
I have been looking since thousand years ago lol
Luckily I found them! Stay tune!
The blog post is coming very soon!

Meanwhile; check out their new arrival here
http://lovefiiefiie.blogspot.com/



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct