Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

15 March 2011

Random dot Irene dot Com

Woah..
Dear Irene.
*applauding* Fab. Marketing tactics =p



Before I cut my fringe.



Aha! played The Chicken game in MBS =p



Random!
Tried my best to have something healthy
to balance with the spicy McWing. =X



Recent Shopping..



I saved $89.60 yay!



Formula One 2011 - Singapore Grand Prix, Anyone?



Early Bird Price List whoo! Expensive! =)



Have been using this mask before sleep.
Love More - Rose Crystal and Tourmaline
Moisture and Lifting mask!



I am very sleepy now.
I am supposed to finish my assignment by last Saturday.
Delay. Delay. Delay. No choice.
I have to finish it nao nao nao ! T-T
Meeting tomorrow is at 10.30 am.
I hope I can sleep a bit after I am done with it.
I'll do it NOW and sleep asap.
Sigh! I deserved it. =(



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct