Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

21 March 2011

IKEA March Sale !

I am clearing some of my draft posts muahaha
Kindly bear with it lol
We went to Ikea 2 weeks ago.
It was on SALE ! =D



Before starting to browse around.
We had our Brunch 1st!
I couldn't resist their
SWEDISH MEATBALLS with cream sauce and berry jam
and POTATO !!!
muahaha.. I want more..!!!



FREE DESSERT !! with every meal purchased! *wink!*

Unfortunately it doesn't taste good.

I still prefer my chocolate mousse.

Chocolate mousse is in my must-order ikea dessert list ^^

Anyway! We bought some items from the trip.

A bed tray? - I forgot the name of it. Muahaha..

A small fordable table. Can be used for breakfast on bed or laptop.

Only $4.90 if I am not wrong.


Laiva Bookcase ! $29 only!!

and also some file organizer..

White one - 5 for $2.90

Blue one - 4 for $2.90

A standard Ikea table - Vika Amon + Vika Curry = $39 only!

Last but not least, a beach chair ! He got it at $29

Guess what?

I just found out that Ikea Tampines is offering it at $15 only!!

Hahaha He rugi $14 lol Lesson of the day,

Do some research first before going down to Ikea!


I LOVE IKEA !! =D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct