Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

22 March 2011

Gucci and Doraemon!

Muahaha a Doraemon Toy I got from Happy Meal recently.
Usually, toys that have sounds or safe for Gucci to play, I'll give it to him.



And this time round, as usual, he's excited ! =D



Gucci : Mommy..Is that for me?
Me : Of course my baby!


Gucci: Really? *shock face* Muahahaha..!!



Gucci holding to his toy!



Gucci: Let me try to taste it!



Hmm....Not bad mum! =D



Mummy! Dolphin and Doraemon are pretty boring!



What should I do to it now?



Let's eat it RAWR !!!

Hahahaha...
Btw, this is a video of him.




I was playing with him last night =)
He was confused !
He couldn't decide between going for a walk or playing with his toy.
Ckckckc..Enjoy!
Btw, leave some comments for Gucci.
I'll pass your message to him HIHIHII...

1 comment :

  1. Discover great updates recommended and reviewed by the community from tech related to lifestyle and traveling at Kendra Bing.

    Also, grab the opportunity to promote your blog postings at http://kendrabing.com for FREE while being discovered by whole lot of other like-minded people.

    Kendra Bing is the perfect portal for the right source and inspiration for your next blog posting with its massive influx of the freshest and juiciest writing materials.

    JOIN today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct