Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

23 March 2011

Coca Cola Mash Up Challenge! Win Maroon 5 Concert Ticket!

Good News from Coca Cola!

Want to win Maroon 5 V.I.P concert ticket in Singapore?

Join The Challenge!

Upload The Mash Up Clip, Collect as many likes as possible and Win!

The only criteria for the submission is that

it must show Energy, Positivity and Happiness.


Uploading entry video ends on 10 April 2011

Voting on Facebook will start on 12 March 2011 and end 17 April 2011


Here's some F.A.Q that can be found on their website though..


Can I upload my video to the Coca-Cola Music YouTube channel?

You must upload your video through the Coca-Cola Music site,

but it will automatically appear in the Coca-Cola Music YouTube channel.


I'm having trouble uploading my audio or video file. What should I do?

Make sure your audio or video file is no longer than 60 seconds, and no larger than 5MB.

Audio files must be in AIFF or MP3 format; video files must be in MPEG, AVI or MOV format.



If I don't like my video, can I delete it?

You will have the chance to review your audio and video recordings

before saving them to your profile. If you want to redo it,

you will have the option to do so. Remember, practice makes perfect, so keep at it!


Do I have to dance in the video, or can I play an instrument or do something else?

Your imagination is the limit - remember you're the artist!

You can do whatever the music inspires you to do. Rock on!



What is the maximum file size I can upload for audio or video files?

The maximum file size for audio and video recordings is 5MB.



How long does it take for my audio or video file to be posted in the gallery?

It generally takes about 24 hours for your video to go through moderation

and appear in the gallery.


Like them on Facebook Here!

Coca Cola Singapore!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct