Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

11 February 2011

We went to New York !

Yeah...We went to New York ! outlet at Ang Mo Kio...!!

Muahaha...that was weeks ago.

As you can see from the picture below..

It was still in the period of Chinese New Year =D

We had our dinner there..

(I didn't order anything though) as I mentioned !

It was before CNY !! the period where I was still on diet !

No dinner for me LOL

The magazine themed menu !

Interesting sign!

*Diet friendly*

*Gotta have it*

*DaBomb*

The Meat Platter *Super Sinful!* Hahaha which is TRUE !

They are having some Valentine promotion now...

The food was not bad (they told me) BUT...

To celebrate Valentine,

You should bring your GF to a fine dining restaurant! (Muahaha)

Once in a year man! come'on!

Hahaha but if you have limited budget and

you wish to treat you gf good food,

This is the right choice !

Only $25 per set!

These are their Sirloin Steaks!

Huge portion of RootBeer!

Bro's Cheezy Baked Pasta!

I am The NewYorker =P


What's the itinerary for your vday this year? =D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct