Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

13 February 2011

some LOVE that I received recently..

I love checking my mailbox !!

Because I love surprise ! *who don't love it"

I always check my mailbox daily =)


Some love from Milly Walker

Two parcels..

One from Playstation Singapore!

A PSP game..

And another one from Secretive !

Yay! Another love more mask!

Some letters..

Love from cetaphil.

HUGE LOVE from Nuffnang as usual.

Nuffnang is awesome!

YAY !!

The Tangs SALE

Random Horoscope =)

TheBodyShop SALE !! member 20% off sale end tomorrow !!

Aiyoh! this is irritating..

But it's okay. Thanks for the gifts proton! =)

That was a generous amount of gifts =)

Pizza Hut heart shaped pizza !


Thanks Zingrill I am going to seoul garden soon !! =)


That's all the love I received for this week =)

Tonight is VALENTINE !! so? =_="


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct