Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

11 February 2011

No Strings Attached Movie Preview !

Two days ago, I went to Orchard alone.

Reason: Just want to walk around alone *random*

I was craving for ice cream !

so I headed to the McD dessert kiosk at Plaza Singapura.

My Raspberry- Flavor Burst !

Then I walked to Tangs - Many bags were on SALE!

Then I moved to the Japanese food market at B1

I spotted these beautiful candy. I didn't buy it.

Simply because it's expensive, unhealthy and I think it'd be too sweet..

So I walked to the fruit stall next to it...

And I spotted these fresh mixed fruit !

Nice colour, Healthy and Cheap!

Kiwi, Pink Grapefruit and Oranges !

(see the background? - Ngee Ann atrium sale as usual)

Then I went to Kinokuniya...

There were some new magazines.

However, the gifts were not as good as last time

(but stay tune!)

Spotted these beautiful pop ups cards ! I heart the roses one!

After walking around, I shifted myself to Dhoby Ghaut Hahaha..

Huge thanks to United International Picture and Nuffnang.

I was invited to the preview screening of the sexually romantic funny movie,

No Strings Attached.

Sounds good ha! They dated me! =D

I invited Mayrine who finally come and join me =D

Thanks for coming yah!

The Preview screening was held at The Grand Cathay Theater.

I guess it was my first experience to Grand Cathay.

It was really grand! comfy sofa, huge theater =D

No String Attached is a good movie !!

A lot of sexual scene though lol =_="

Haha But overall, It's a worth-to-watch movie.

I feel like to fall in love again after watching the movie. =(

Yes my relationship has been very bland these few years.

We didn't miss each other, we didn't really go on a DATE.

In short, Boring =(

I miss 5 years ago !!

Where we text each other, call each other, plan for a date.

WE MISS EACH OTHER.

He'll surprise me by appearing in the middle of the night.

Some random bouquet of flowers and gifts.

(drama but I like it!)

I want those feeling back =(


5 years ago....

He will ask me

"Do you want to go for a dinner with me?

I want to buy something wanna come with me?"


Now?

He will call me or sms (not "I miss you, where are you?" but...)

"Can you buy dinner for me? Can help me to buy that?"

He never ask me to do things before!!

(well that was 5 years ago)


"With me" has turned into "For me"

HOW SAD ! T-T


Btw, please note this!

When I am on the way home, I really mean I want to go home asap!

So please! stop asking me to do things FOR you T-T

I expect you to come, pick me up, have dinner and go home together WITH me.

Not buying things FOR you on my way home ALONE!

Understand? Suan le bah T-T


Here's a synopsis of the movie.

Emma and Adam are life-long friends who almost ruin everything by having sex one morning. In order to protect their friendship, they make a pact to keep their relationship strictly "no strings attached." "No strings" means no jealousy, no expectations, no fighting, no flowers, no baby voices. It means they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, in whatever public place they want, as long as they don't fall in love. The question becomes -- who's going to fall first? And can their friendship survive?



The movie will be released on 17 February 2011 !

Make sure you catch it!

Class is cancelled today! Horray! (NO!)
I still need to go to school =_="
Immigration requirement.
International student have to attend at least 3 hours Independent Studies
when there's no class on that day.
Stupid rule! What a life!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct