Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

12 January 2011

Sick! =(

I have not been feeling well for these past few days.
Sigh! something is wrong with me duh!
Terrible headache, flu, sore throat, fever, #%*&&^%%E$#
I've been missing in 5 classes since the first day of school. =(
I need to catch up with it! I really have to!
The thing I hate the most is I CAN'T SLEEP during the night =(
Can you imagine ME lying on my bed
trying very hard to sleep and found out that I am still AWAKE after 4-5 hours.
Omg! that's really terrible. I have been suffering !! and I hate this!

Anyway, I'll still keep my blog updated.
I am going to blog about The Bio-Essence Blogger Party tonight!
Stay tune ok!

I will sleep earlier.
I mean, I will TRY to sleep earlier.
No No No...I mean, I hope I can sleep earlier tonight.

Whatever! fml =(

1 comment :

  1. Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net) may be another choice. i know alot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious sore throat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct