Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

20 January 2011

Selina finally discharged from Hospital ! T-T

I guess you guys have heard about the accident.
S.H.E’s Selina Ren got injured in an explosive accident
on the shooting spot of Mainland while acting series
“My Date With Spring.” - that happens in October 2010



This is a picture I randomly got.
I am not sure if it was really this bad.



Anyway, from the video she looks good though.
Her complexion is as smooth and she looks just as sweet as before.
S.H.E Selina has finally returned to Taiwan yesterday
after suffering from the serious burn.



She have been a very brave girl.
I am so proud of her.
Xing khu Ni Le T-T

I am so looking forward for their new album !!!
Recover soon Selina!
I love S.H.E =) They are angels! forever~





2 comments :

  1. I thought she just burnt her back and hair. So poor thing! =( I am a fan of S.H.E too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya lo...but I am glad that she's fine now =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct