Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

20 January 2011

O.P.I Burlesque Collection - Wear sunglass before reading this =P

Sunglasses please!

Muahahaa....

Look at my nails ! So shiny right !!

I was using the "Show it and Glow it" - O.P.I - HL B07

I was so excited and happy!!

The glitter-est and shiny-est nail polish I have ever used =P

And here I am shattering it =)

Apply one layer of your O.P.I shatter- generously if you want it to big crack.

If you want small crack, just apply one thin layer.

Email me if you want to order!

Rainz_33@Msn.com

refer to the previous post? CLICK HERE


What's available?

Katy Perry Collection

K10 : Last Friday Night : a bold metallic blue shade

K09 : Not Like the Movies : an interesting silver metallic shade

K08 : The One That Got Away : an intense dark berry shade

K07: Teenage Dream : girly sparkly pink shades

E59 : Black Shatter :
a beautiful black top coat that creates texture with the help of a cracked
/leopard pattern when applied over another nail polish


O.P.I Burlesque Collection

B03 Bring On The Bling
A gold That glitters that's Dazzling Beyond

B04 Glow Up Already!
You're ready for this glittering green

B05 Extra-va-vaganza!
This orange glitter is not for the shy

B06 Simmer & Shimmer
In this glitter bit of blue

B07 Show It & Glow It!
If you've got this fuchsia glitter, flaunt it

B08 Sparkle-icious
Multi-color glitter-iciousness

B14 Tease-y Does It
In this tempting burgundy shimmer

B13 Ali's Big Break
This glowing red shimmer breaks through in style

B12 Let Me Entertain You
Multi-talented fuchsia glimmer

B11 The Show Must Go On!

With this deep pink shimmer on your nails

B10 Take the Stage
A warm orange spotlight shimmer

B09 Rising Star
Lustrous glimmering gold.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct