Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

28 January 2011

New Products updated =)

Do you still remember that last year I purchased a

Christmas Mystery Package from TheSampleStore?

Hada Labo Products were in it !!

and today I am going to share my experience with the product.

Let's start by sharing about the brand "Hada Labo"

My first encounter with the brand was through other blogger.

A lot of blogger were recommending it. So I went to check it out.

Hada Labo is actually a brand from Japan.

Their product can be found in Watson Singapore!


Let's start with this Hada Labo Hydrating Face wash!

Product description:

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash

hydrates as it cleanses, helping to restore and

preserve skin’s natural moisture, leaving it silky smooth.

The wash gently cleanses, leaving skin comfortably hydrated and refreshed.

Skin pH balanced with low irritation, and free of fragrance,

mineral oil, alcohol and colourants.

I have a very dry skin and oily on the T-zone part.

This cleanser gives me moisturizing and refreshing effect.

The texture is creamy and foamy. It's fragrance free.

Which is boring Haha.. I love cleanser that smells good. =P

Rose and Lavender are my preference.


Next product is their best selling product !!

and also the most recommended hydrating product by a lot of blogger.

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion


This has been a popular product since last year.
It promised to improve your skin texture and prevent dryness.
After using it, your skin will be softer, hydrated and supple.



This is a moisturizing toner used after cleansing but before moisturizer.
It conforms to the concept of “double moisturizing”
to help preserve and add moisture in your skin after cleansing.


This is their English Ads.


How to use it?
Just squeeze a few drop..
Don't squeeze too hard though..
2-3 drops is enough..
rub your hand together and Pat Pat Pat..



It will give your face SUPER moisturizing and toink" effect after using it.
Just like this Thai video below =)



After using it for a month, i think, somehow it works on me.
My skin feels is now not too dry and complexion has improved.
It's a cheaper version of miracle water hehehe..
You'll feel very sticky at first and it will absorb after about 3mins.
It only costs about $30 something if I am not wrong =)

Next Next is this CU skin products.

I tried their BB cream today.



It works like magic. I personally like the texture of it.
It brighten my face without leaving any oily effect.
Here's a pale ghost picture of me Haha...



Can you see the difference?
Before application my skin tone is dull
after applying it my skin tone became brighter whiter and healthier.
I personally RECOMMEND this product =)


Do you like my healthy glow bright face? =P

Next item is this cyber colors Eco BB aqua Balm
So in short, it's a BB balm
It costs $29.90 and TheSampleStore was giving it out for FREE
sorry girls but it's already fully redeemed =P

Nice sample !! =) Creative packaging.

I choosed natural color.

It comes with a sponge too !

The texture is oily However, I have not try it on my face.

I will let you'all know if it's good =)

The product is made in Korea though.

So I think it wouldn't be too bad =)


Next is this SasaTinnie Mascara

It costs $19.90 and again, TheSampleStore was giving it out for free.

And again, unfortunately it has been fully redeemed =P


It's a mascara comb instead of brush.

A before and after pic.

It did made my lash longer and thicker.

However, I personally will not recommend it.

It's a bit too wet and so you'll need to wait for it to dry.


Lastly, this is a cute small bottle of Svenson Hair Rescue Essence

So CUTE right !! I love the size of it. I've not try it though.

But I'll definitely put it in my bag and bring it with me.

Just in case, if I have a bad hair day =)

Thanks for reading =D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct