Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

10 January 2011

Minx Nail From Korea - Current Hot Stuff !!

Hey girls ! Have you ever heard about minx nails?

Celebrity like Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Beyonce, Katy Perry love minx nail !
You can try to Google them =)

They are popular in US and now it's available For sale
in Singapore and Indonesia !



It's actually something like nail sticker.
Minx nail is softer, thinner and in fact it's made from filmsy material.
In my definition, it works just like a tattoo !


What you'll need will be a base and top coat.


And of course Minx Nail !
In this case, I have 3 different designs with me !

I love this houndstooth design !! so Chanel-ish =P


The wooden stick and file are included.

1st step will be to apply base coat.
See that? Made in Korea =D


Wait till it's semi dry.
Select size that fits your nail the most.
Pick up the sticker using wooden stick.


Adjust it nicely and file off excess gently downward with nail file.


Just like this.



and...
This is an additional step HAHAHAA
Irene's philosophy.
DON'T WASTE =P
Use the excessive nail sticker for the tip of other nail.


Last step, apply top coat.



Easy isn't?
Here I am with my houndstooth minx nail.
Do you love it? =)



Remember that I saw it on the magazine some months ago?
CLICK HERE

I called and check with the nail spa.
Guess how much they charged for minx nail?
$80 - $100 !!!!

Now. Why must you go and do it in the saloon.
Where it's so easy to apply?
Let's D.I.Y at an affordable price =)

If you are interested,
you can email me at rainz_33@msn.com
or add my facebook and msg me =D

Designs available;

PINK LOVE


LEOPARD


CHECKER


FLORA

HOUNDSTOOTH


GAGA SILVER

GOLD / ZEBRA / USA







7 comments :

  1. I know an inniter who knows how to do this kind of nails. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh nice..but i wonder if the stickers fit all nails size :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's designed to fits Asian nail size, if you find it too big, you can always trim it off =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes i saw this b4, but it wasn't in the trend yet at tt time.
    How much did u get it for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. where i can buy it in indonesia?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend is selling it...email me at rainz_33@msn.com for prices..@anonymous, those minx nail can be sent to your Indonesia address too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too want to buy them and will email you thanks. nisti@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct