Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

21 January 2011

KFC - New !! Fortune Feast + Fortune Fish Rings + Fortune Egg Tart

Last week we ordered a fortune feast set !



It includes
8 pcs of Chicken
1 Coleslaw
2 Whipped potato
1 bottle of Pepsi



Their new product



Fortune Fish rings.
Yummy!!! I love it but as you can see from the picture..
it was too oily !! =)



and I got free 2 cushion cover !!
The colour is so matching with my sofa at home !!
Gonna use it during CNY =)



Hahaha cushion cover by KFC lol



And lastly, for dessert,
this is their new product ! Fortune egg tart !!


Basically it's an egg tart with mandarin orange slice in it.


For me it tasted just like normal egg tart.
It's just that you can taste a bit of sweetness in it.



CNY is coming !!!
Are you ready?

1 comment :

  1. Last I inquired, the Fortune Fish Rings only come in that set :( you can't buy it individually.

    Not a fan of the Fortune egg tart, the orange pieces taste like preserved orange...oranges do not go well with egg...I like the pie pastry crust, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct