Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

28 December 2010

Kate Spade - Classic Noel - Griffen

I've been eyeing on Kate spade bags for months.
I love checker-designed bag or simply black and white - coloured bag.
So, I finally got one for myself.

I received the bag personally at my door step.
Hahaha yes!
I've been waiting for my door-bell to ring
since I received this call..

"Hi is this miss Irene?
We'll be delivering an item to you in less than one hour..
are you at home?

I shouted "YES! Of course Yes!"

Hahaha...
Thanks to Loves-Coach.blogspot.com for sponsoring.


From my understanding,
Coach and Kate spade are semi-branded-brands.
Why do I say that?
because, they are affordable,
the designs are smart-casual,
suitable for everyday usage.


In addition, both brand often goes on SALE.
So girls, don't be panic and rushy when you heard that they are on SALE.
Because, that isn't really a good deal.
Why? Item on sale were usually not-so-hot item or outdated design bag.


Today, I am going to introduce you a better deal.

http://loves-coach.blogspot.com
They are blog shop based in USA.
However, they have a partner in Singapore.

Other than the items that are selling on their blog shop,
You can also order both Coach or Kate Spade latest-designed bag,wallet,etc
that's available on Coach/ Kate Spade website.
www.coach.com
or
www.katespade.com

(Price on website is cheaper than Singapore!)

Ps : They have a lot of Kate spade ready stock
bags, wallets and accessories in Singapore too.
Ready stock = No handling fee and waiting time required.

Just order, pay a delivery fee/self collection and enjoy your Kate spade!

For any inquiry on their product, you can email them
at loves.coach@hotmail.com
or you can contact Phillip (their partner based in Singapore)
directly at 96943737.


How about the authenticity?

Rest assured.
All items are brand new and bought directly from
COACH/KATE SPADE Outlet Stores
or COACH/KATE SPADE.Com
All items are ready stock in US only.

They will ship the item to Singapore and
deliver it to your door step at no cost.
(if you spent $200 and above).
If not, you can collect your item conveniently at Fortuna Hotel
(near to City Square Mall)
or pay additional fee for registered postage.

They are selling this Classic Noel-Griffen bag at $255 only
(items are ready stock in Singapore)
grab yours before sold out =)

My sponsored Kate spade bag comes with original price tag, dust bag,

And miscellaneous receipt.

I love the bag so so much !
It can fits my A4-sized books and
I'll definitely bring the bag with me when I go to the campus.


Visit them NOW
HTTP://LOVES-COACH.BLOGSPOT.COM

10 comments :

  1. That's a very nice Kate Spade! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, nice bag.. Love it. Much much better than those LVs.



    Join Exabytes Angel Program now and get RM50 bonus upon sign up.
    http://exabytes.com.my/partners/angel/

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you like Checker, why not Burberry? Just curious. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Kate Spade organiser. It's beautiful! So stylo milo. Anyway, enjoy the lovely kate spade handbag

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a really nice bag! Sponsored somemore, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. muahaha...thanks for the comment everyone.....
    @chuckie yaps...nicer and cheaper than LV =)
    @Jfook yeaps..burberry is in my favorite list too...however, I can't afford them muahaha.... =)

    you can get the bag from http://loves-coach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting but on this wonderful day I want to share something about the site where you can find how much strong your relation is and many more so do visit the link.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct