Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

07 December 2010

Ginvera's Green Tea Products Review


So today, I am going to review two Ginvera products
I received from TheSampleStore.

They are :
1. Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel
2. Ginvera Jade Dark Eye Circles Roll Away

Today's review is a bit different.
Because, I am doing it outdoor!
I hope I can describe and visualize the products better to you.
Theme for today is Refreshing Green Tea =)
That's my balcony btw.
Nice view and very green, Isn't?

That's the feeling I want to tell you guys about Givera's Product.
Green and Refreshing!

Let's start from their Whitening Marvel Gel

Before this,
I've ever heard about this products from TV, Ads, Magazine, etc.
However, I didn't really pay attention to it.
The reason is because, I have a sensitive skin !
I don't dare to try up products randomly.

I was wrong! I should try this product earlier! Why?


Dead skin is the main culprit of all skin problems.
Removing dead skin is essential as well as the first step toward beauty.
And I never use product that's specially designed to remove dead skin.

Our skin produce new skin cells to replace aging and dead skin cells everyday.
We have to remove dead skin on daily basis
as it may lead to clogged pores and other skins problems.
That's also how we got our BLACKHEAD!
It's caused by dead skin that clogs our pore!

Let me do a demonstration for you.

The gel is in green-ish colour and it was sticky.
Squeeze sufficient amount, dot it on forehead, cheek and nose.
Massage for about 10mins.
Then rinse!

I tried to rub it on my skin.
And see that?
I rubbed my dead skin OFF !! =)


Givera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel
is a product that remove dead skin cells
that clog pores as well as blackhead.
Beside removing,
it also prevent formation of blackheads that leads to pimple
and it can really improve our skin.

I find my skin smoother and fairer after using it.

Next.
Ginvera's Jade Dark Eye Circles Roll Away!

Guaranteed Unique visible result !

It's so handy !
Just like a pen! I'll definitely bring it with me when I am traveling
BTW, so sad!
I have been planning about to go on a trip, a holiday since last year !!!
But it seems that it will never happen =(

Anyway!

Do you know why the name of the product is
Ginvera Jade Dark Eye Circles Roll away?

Because you roll away your dark eye circles with JADE !
Compared to other materials,
Jade is a exceptional massaging medium as it contain trace minerals
that benefits the human body.
Jade roller is also more hygienic than other rollers as
it has energy to inhibit bacteria.

This is definitely my latest favorite.
Imagine that you roll your lower eyes with metal ball.
OMG it sounds so harmful!

Roll with jade? It sounds so princessee~ !!
For better result, I stored my jade in my fridge.
I hope no one will steal my precious jade =P


Besides the benefit above,
It also contains Bio energy ingredients such as Bio Energy Fluid,
Bio Rice Fermentation Essence, water soluble Olive Oil, Ginseng,
various whitening herb extracts, Pomelo and Royal Jelly.


This product is used to roll away dark circles,
brighten and firm eye contour, prevent eye bags, crow feet and fine lines,
allow easy make up application
.


My eyes is moisturized and hydrated after usage.
Feel relaxed and cooling after rolling with it.
The essence absorbed fast, without leaving sticky feeling.


You should try it yourself!
REDEEM YOURS HERE



Join their facebook contest too !!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct