Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

06 December 2010

Geo Lens 15mm Review

Before I start, this is me.
With my already* beautiful eyes.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Thanks papa mama !

Just another camwhore picture =P

Nah ! My Geo-Xtra Plano Lens!
Brand new. It comes in bottles form and fully sealed !
"Made in Korea" word is in the packaging too !

Tada !!!
Fyi, my fingers are FAT ! and OMG see that? that's big !
haha it's even bigger than my finger lol

Close up!

And noww.....
Hahaha for you to compare!
See? my eyes one big one small lol

Lens on !

It's quite dark! I mean I thought my eyes will looks brown-ish
but it turn our to be dark brown.
I still love it! definitely!

Nice !!! you love it?

I have EXTREMELY huge and seducing eyes now =P


Order your lens now...



They are having a pre-order session now.
Closing 10 Dec !! Quickly order before it ends =)

1 comment :

  1. J'ai appris des choses interessantes grace a vous, et vous m'avez aide a resoudre un probleme, merci.

    - Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct