Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

26 December 2010

Christmas with Family 2010

Mum came to Singapore and stayed with me for 4 days.
We had fun! We spent a lot! and now, we're broke.
Hahaha...

Yesterday, I came back to Indonesia with mummy.
Reason : I want to celebrate Christmas with family.
I don't want to disappoint them and Jesus =)

Bro was driving..
Lil Merzy followed.

Naughty Merz!

We spent our Christmas earlier.


24th December 2010

Selamat Hari Natal dan Tahun Baru
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
=D


So the ceremony begin.


Our pastor and translator of the day.
Our church service is conducted in 2 languages.
Mainly Mandarin and English.

As usual, it starts from some warm-up songs.
Followed by sharing session.
Then light-up session.

This is my candle

Light up session

=)

Holy night =)


Mine.


Merry Christmas!

Wait ! It wasn't the end yet.
There's a lucky draw session!
A number is written on the back of our candle's holder.
Guess what was my number?
33 !!

Coincidentally my favorite number!

Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky that day. Hahaha..
That was dad,
distributing the gifts to the lucky winner.

Lastly, sumptuous Christmas dinner provided by everyone.

Full spread of buffet.
Mum contributed the otah" =)


How did you spent your Christmas? =)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct