Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

21 December 2010

Are your nails ready for christmas? =D

Christmas is coming !!!
4 more days to go!
and.............
Align Center
I have bling-ed up my nail!!
have you? =P

I guess you know which is my hand right? Haha..
Yaps. The fat one! lol

My sis bling-ed hers too.
We spent Rp 540.000,-
sound's expensive? it's only $80 !!!
Hahaha...
Extension+ Nail art + Swarovski crystal =P


Let's get closer..
Mine is Gold and Silver theme =)


Hers was purple flower theme

omg! It hurts my eyes. HAHAHA


I love my thumb crystal so much...
It's a heart shape !


It looks even shiny-er in real.

By now,
I am almost ready for Christmas haha!
How about you?

1 comment :

  1. ReneOct, which shop did you do your nails at?? May I know also your sister's one cost how much??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct