Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

14 December 2010

I hate you. I regretted.


I want to go back to 5 years ago
I want to go back to 5 years ago
I want to go back to 5 years ago
I want to go back to 5 years ago
I want to go back to 5 years ago
I want to go back to 5 years ago
I want to go back to 5 years ago
and make some changes.
I've regretted!
T-T

Anyway,
From the moment when I say bye to you.
I am happier =)


And now, time to look for someone else
Someone who's better than you (I think this is not difficult)
Someone who can make me even happier.

I HATE YOU!

3 comments :

  1. Don't worry. Things get better!! Looking forward to 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. Things get better!! Looking forward to 2011

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry. Things get better!! Looking forward to 2011

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct