Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

02 December 2010

Dr. Jart V7 VitaLaser

Another sponsored product. *Happy*
This is a mystery review
as they actually have not officially launched this product yet!
OMG I am holding a Blogger Privilege Pass. Hahaha...

Dr. Jart V7 VitaLaser

So this is actually a whitening treatment that consist of 7 kinds of Vitamins,
which are vitamin A, B3, B5, C, E, F and H.
Besides, highly saturated formula like ointment delivers vitamin and other nutritions deep into the skin making dry and rough skin texture soft and smooth.

I definitely need this for my lower eyes and lower lip.

Its powerful whitening function
is used to care freckles, bleshmishes and darkened areas.
It will make my skin brighter and clearer skin. I'll try this product for 7 days.
And I'll update my review on this product very soon.
stay tune !


How to use? Apply over entire face or as a spot treatment twice daily.

Add Confirm Trading on Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct