Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

08 December 2010

Dr. Jart V7 VitaLaser Review I

I have been trying Dr. Jart V7 VitaLaser since last week.
And now, I am going to share about the improvement of my skin after using it.


Do you remember?
I've ever mentioned that Dr. Jart V7 VitaLaser
is a whitening treatment cream
that consist of 7 kinds of Vitamins,
which are vitamin A, B3, B5, C, E, F and H.

Today, I am going to share about benefits
you can get from each of the vitamin.

Vitamin A : improving elasticity

Vitamin B3 : evenness of complexion

Vitamin B5 : calming

Vitamin C : brightening

Vitamin E : moisturizing & anti-oxidation

Vitamin F : improving elasticity & moisturizing

Vitamin H : protecting & vitality

Morus alba bark Extract: strong whitening

Althaea rosea extract: moisturizing & softening

Portulaca oleracea extract: calming

Citrus paradisi fruit extract : soothing & hydrating



Besides those benefits, highly saturated formula like ointment
delivers vitamin and other nutritions
deep into the skin making dry and rough skin texture soft and smooth.

And can you believe it?
All benefit mentioned above are all combine into ONE !


In my opinion, it's a good product and it's hasle-free.
Forget about using tons of product to meet your needs.
One is enough.
Anyway, the product works well on me.
I can see that my dark eye circles has improved.
My skin is smoother and softer after usage.



Dull skin due to stress?
Darkened skin by UV?
Skin exposed to outdoor?
Uneven skin tone to trace of acne?
Don't worry !
Soon you will be able to purchase it !

It will be exclusively available at Watsons stores such as Ngee Ann City, ION Orchard, Parkway Parade, Bugis Junction, Jurong Point, Tampines Mall, Vivocity, Serangoon Nex and many more.

Retail Price: $59.00


Lastly,
don't forget to
Add Confirm Trading on Facebook

1 comment :

  1. hello! what is your view on this product? thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct