Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

25 November 2010

Urban Homme Icon

So, I was invited to
The Finale event of The Urban Homme, Urban Icon Challenge !
It was held last 2 weeks?
Coincidentally I was working for roadshow at vivo city.
So I dropped by and have a drink there after work! =)

The event was held at The Boiler Room - St.James

The stages...

and the crowd..


These are all the finalist...
That was them BEFORE the challenge.


And now? tada !!!

They shines on stage!
After 4 weeks of intensive treatments
Here they are!
obvious transformation By Urban Homme Icon !


For more pictures you can visit here

There were games and voting session during the event.


So guys, if you would want to experience the transformation here's the deal!
$488 only =)
cheaper than my slimming package! Hahaha...

Last but not least my goodie bag =)

Thanks for reading! =)

2 comments :

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct