Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

29 November 2010

My First Geo Lens !!

My new and my very first GEO lens =)
Brown, Black, Grey and Purple.

Thanks Geo Lens Online !

I have been looking for lens and finally I got trusted supplier that sells them
Beware of FAKE GEO Lens !!

WT- A74
XCK- 105
XCH- 621
XCM - 215

It will expired in 2013. So rest assured !

They are all 14.8mm
except the first lens 15mm =)

Guess what? the Freskon Alluring eye lens
that I have been using was only 14.2 mm !!!

Now, for your comparison..

14.2 mm VS 14.8 mm VS 15 mm !!


Sorrym for blur picture
the lens were moving when I tried to capture them hehe..




Stay tune as I'll be reviewing them SOON !!


Visit them NOW !
http://geo-lens-online.blogspot.com


THEY ARE HAVING **OPENING PROMO** NOW !!
PLUS...
Quote "Rene's Blog" when you submit your order form.
enjoy registered mail fee worth ($2.50 or Rp 25.000) for free!
(enter that code when you enter your name)
E.g : Gucci (Rene's blog)

and...GUESS WHAT?
They ship lens to Indonesia TOO !!!
Order yours now!!!

http://geo-lens-online.blogspot.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct