Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

07 November 2010

I ♥ Biore


So I have been trying Biore's Products for almost a month !
and I simply love it...!
I love their make up remover products the most !

Click these link for my previous review
Biore-cleansing-oil-cotton-sheets
Biore-hydra-clear-makeup-remover
Biore-makeup-remover-for-eye-and-lip


Make up is essential for all girls and ladies
(referring to woman aged 21 years and above, ME)
=P
And removing it is so tedious and important !

Biore is just awesome !
Their products are skin-friendly, effective and great!
Packaging are so-omg-elegant !
Besides, their product are all selling at affordable price!

What a good combination right!?

Expensive-look packaging,
High Quality product
and it's selling at
Low-affordable price !

How can girls and ladies resist it.
I have been putting a lot of make up recently
(I guess you guys girls has notice that) =P
Removing it is so easy and affordable now.
So why not put more make up?

Biore rocks! =)
I shared my product with sis and mum too.

Sis shared that she loves "Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Sheets"
Mum said that "Biore Makeup Remover for eye and lip" were effective!
Now, you girls should try it too.

All Biore's Products can be found in
Watsons, Guardian, Major supermarkets and hypermarkets


Let me know if you love Biore too =)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct