Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

15 November 2010

I am taller now =P

Yahoo !!
Received my heels couple days ago...
mad excited !

OMG OMG !!
Do you love my heels?
It's tall and comfortable =P

I am taller than you all now !!
hahahaa....
How tall are you?
Me?
Hmph....
about 17ocm lah..

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Mad love ! I am 15 cm taller now =P

Looking for heels shoes or flats?
visit Xquisis.com NOW !!!
before it's SOLD OUT !!
I love their collection. Rare and unique.
Seller is friendly too...

Valentino inspired



Dolce and Gabbana Inspired


Prada Inspired


Givency Inspired



Miu Miu inspired



Louboutin Inspired



Chanel Inspired

etc etc etc...

find out yourself..I am busy now..
I want to order another heels =P

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct