Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

07 October 2010

National Geographic - Dessert !!!


Dropped by National Geographic in Vivo City for dessert several days ago.
I've been to Vivo City for 3-4 times this week =_="
No choice.
Bugis and Orchard are just too far from my house
*Sigh Sigh Sigh*

Love the ambience though...


The cafe was located inside the national geographic gallery.


They offer various type of Cheeses!


I love their kitchenette !
I want to have that kind of kitchenette for my future house =)
(I'll definitely add-on a lil bit of Victorian style to it)

Pincho !
Oktoberfest !
Sausages + Pizza + Beers ! $40 !

Grilled pork Fillet
Nice ! but portion too small. =)

His

Mini Profitroles
$10
Blueberry Cheese cake ! $6.50


Oreo Cheese cake ! $6.50

Desserts attack !
The have cookies too !!



nyam!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct