Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

04 October 2010

Kleenex - New Generation Oil Blotter Review

Received this Kleenex - New Generation Oil blotter !


I love it SO SO SO SO MUCH !!!!
Beside the benefit mentioned in the picture...
I love it because it's purple omg !!!!!
See the flora pattern...
love it so muchhhhh !!!

I admit anna sui oil blotter is nice...
with anna sui print some more...
But...It has not been useful...
I need 3-5 sheets to clean my face as it's too thin....

I am really sorry Anna Sui.
I love you..I really love you but.....


Don't worry I really still love you...
I am just borrowing your case...
Until you have better oil blotter sheets =p

Perfect combination now...
nice case..
nice oil blotter sheets =P

1 comment :

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct