Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

03 October 2010

Charcoal Fish Head Steamboat and Seafood Restaurant


Randomly walked by this lil shop in Bugis..
According to ptbf..
It always have very long queue...

They were well-known by their fish soup so...
WHY NOT?

It was loccated behind the Ritz Apple Strudel store..
I had this Love Bliss Drink...
Hoping that after drinking Someone will love me HaHaHa...
I admit their fish soup was REALLY NICE...
But too bad, I don't know how to describe...
Hahaha
Pork....

We ordered kangkong too
Everything was acceptable and not too expensive =)


It was the day where I met up with Indosui's gang.
I was late hohoho Sorry guys..
And I went somewhere else halfway..
Again, sorry T-T

This is the only thing we did together..
Huahuaa... =P

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct