Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

14 October 2010

Biore Make up Remover !

OMG !!
Received some Biore's make up remover from The Sample Store!
The parcel arrived on Monday!
**Happy Happy**


Btw, that's Kuromi!
She can talk you know..
Hahaha It's actually a sound recorder...
CUTE right????
Btw...the bracelet in kuromi's neck is from Cynn !!
Pearly PINK from Bali nice max!!! Thanks Cynn =)

These were the items I got...

Biore cleansing oil cotton facial sheets,
Biore's new water based make up remover
Biore make up remover for eye and lip

Haha can't stop smiling =P

Recently, I can't sleep well!
My day and night were mixed up =(
Obvious Panda's eyes and Swollen face huff !!!

I need MASKS !!!! =(

Anyway!
I am going to blog about the products tonight stay tune!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct