Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

11 September 2010

Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri - Medan


Ok God blessed me! Guess what? we missed our flight =_="
was supposed to wake up at about 5 am
to catch 7.50 flights and we woke up at nearly 7!!
Luckily we can change the timing
without additional charges hmph!
If not, we'll miss his grandparent anniversary party and
suffer $1,100 loss !!!


I brought my lovely Red luggage with me

Some refreshment on board
Mushroom Pie, Fruits and Apple Juice !


So we took the evening flight..


and finally..
I AM HERE ! in my lovely country Indonesia !


Medan, his hometown..
Met his family for the first time
after being together for years !!
It was like finally ! lol
I was quite nervous and shy but so far so good =P
we went for dinner and now,
in his bros room blogging =)


Lastly Selamat Hari Raya ! =)

2 comments :

  1. wow.. can be late for flight too?
    luckily can be amended..
    i always sked being late for flight.. haha.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah lucky loh we were using silk air hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct