Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

24 September 2010

NUOC - Flavour of Saigon

The day after from MOF then
City hall for his man united shirt,

We went to Orchard Central... and again...

we EAT !! FMStomach !!

We had our dinner at this NUOC - Flavour of Saigon
(I though Saigon is in Myanmar LOL)
Luckily there were translation...
If not, I'd need to call my dear friend, Kelly hahaha =P
I love flower !! We had chicken We had Pork too *pic missing* Kangkong


Tomato sour soup?

Etc...
FML some pictures gone missing...
I went to the washroom when he was settling the bill =(
and he didn't keep the receipt for me..
that's why I don't know the name of the dishes above..
ok this is an useless post *sigh*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct