Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

28 September 2010

New Bubble Hair Colour - Liese Platinum Beige

Just came back from Indo..
Went back there for a short trip...
Enjoyed my days there with my lovely fams !!

I was just thinking about dying my hair..
because simply....
My current hair colour is
soooo NOT EXCITING.. !! (aunty Lucy style..)
ckckckck....


I received Liese Bubble Hair Colour !!!
via Ester through Nuffnang from Liese !!
Hahaha long story....
Decided to try it very soon so stay tune !
Meanwhile you can refer to my blog post about

Liese Bubble Hair Colour - Ash Brown
CLICK HERE

It was a year ago !! (time flies)
And yes that was the last time I dyed my hair

I was asked to choose between
Platinum beige and Sweet Apricot
Afraid that Sweet Apricot will come out to be too bright..
So Finally I get Platinum Beige..


It's selling at Watson, Guardian ans etc...
Price is less than $20 !!

Guess what?
I asked him to pick it up for me from nuffnang office...
and he traveled all the way there by CAB...
WTH !! The cab fare was $17.50 !!!
I can buy another Liese bubble lor...
T-T

(This is the reason why we always quarrel)
I just can't accept him doing this =(
So what's the point to travel there?
I can't accept it !!

Anyway!

click here
HERE'S THE RESULT

4 comments :

  1. 17.50 is as good as getting 1 more Liese.

    Sometime really, wondering what guys are doing.

    I tried it before. I think it not too good on white hair. /: Or maybe my white hair too stubborn.

    Hair getting white after brainstorming and planning. )':

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sun flower...

    Yah !!! really they don't think much when they do things ! huhuhuhu...

    Btw, no it's not your hair...
    It's the dying agent..
    I think it's indicated somewhere..
    It's not suitable for white hair..
    Hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fool infer from a only one of the articles on your website trendy, and I unqualifiedly like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites web page muster and last will and testament be checking stand behind soon. Will contain out of order my orientation as well and leave to me know what you think. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

Love,
ReneOct