Advertise with Http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.com

22 September 2010

I ♥ Taimei


Went to Bugis with my bro yesterday!
Accompanied him to collect his and ptbf bro's
medical check up report from Raffles Hospital.
Actually we went down with ptbf.
But he didn't join us.

Btw Yes ! He's officially with me in Singapore..
Mum and Dad were here couple days ago..
We went to Jurong Point, Bugis and Orchard.
Mum was looking for dresses.
But, too bad, she only managed to find one.

Back to the story...
He's enjoying so far
*except the fact that he is missing his dog =_="

Anyway !
So !
I was wearing this GLAM LACE RING with me ystd..
Hahaha
It suited my denim colour top SO SO MUCH !


Found a good spot to camwhore
Unfortunately, bad photographer !
wahaha =P

*See I told you, It's blurr =(


I was wearing
Oversize Shirt,
Oversize Shades
with
My Oversize Bag !

ehya and also
The Oversize ME !
ckckck...


After that, we went to look for snacks..
Wanted to try the packed noodle that reu recommended
Too bad it was closed or myb not yet open when I was there.
Then, we found this stall this behind Bugis Street

I ♥ Taimei

Decided to try !
as I was attracted by their creative Menu...

*Click the picture to enlarge*

Muahaha You want Selina, Hebe or Ella? LOL
I wonder why they don't have Jacky Wu menu
or maybe Edison Chen (ohya he's HKnese) =P


Milk Tea With Pearl !

Total was about $14
I had Mee sua (6/10) + Fried Tofu (Spicy Mexico) (8/10) NICE !
He had Cheese Burger (7/10) + Fried Chicken Skin (7/10)

Will definitely go back for their Fried Tofu =)


Stay tune!
as we went somewhere else after this hehe =)

No comments :